Let the fun begin

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

FBruno73: Hey sexy people (and Stan)! I'
FBruno73: I'm trying to access the server but it says Package not available... Maybe I've downloaded the wrong track from the folder? But There's only one Indianapolis... anyway... help.. haha
SmellySkidmark: You just need to be subscribed to the ISI track «check this»
FalconEL: Stan is a beast Bruno.
Obbzy: fez... ts mate
SmellySkidmark: Server 2 has the Aussie Legends @ Sydney Motorsports Park and Bathurst, Might have a bit of a run in them tonight if ya wanna have some fun
Tarj: Any chance we can swap the radical for a free nascar mod? Really need to bum and run on ovals
Tarj: Bump, I meant bump
FBruno73: FalconEL haha, Stan is a nice bloke (and quick as hell! Tarj, that's the best idea I've seen in the last 37 years!
FBruno73: Oh, and thanks Smelly! Doing this now.
Bobby: Hey fellas just trying to get into the aussie legends server but coming up with track mismatch and loading up sandown for some reason before getting booted. I believe i have the correct sydney track but cant get it to load. Cheers for any help
SmellySkidmark: Hiya Bobby, these are the 2 tracks on the server... «check this» ... «check this»
SmellySkidmark: When you join the server you need to select the GC cars (Group C Cars) or you'll get a missmatch
Bobby: Hello. Thanks, I do have both those tracks and am selecting GC cars. Not sure whats happening. Will try download again
SmellySkidmark: It maybe the cars haven't downloaded properly, use this link if thats the case «check this»
Bobby: Have been on one of your servers before without an issue with the aussie legends cars. might try jump in with a different car after the tracks download and see if i have any luck. Thanks
SmellySkidmark: no problem, if you wanna drive bathurst just put a vote to go to next track
Bobby: I do like bathurst with these cars. Pretty hairy. No probs if i get it working happy to do some laps at sydney
SmellySkidmark: If you still have problems, the best thing to start with is to uninstall all of your vmods, when you join a server it'll redownload it. still problems maybe verify your files through Steam
Bobby: Yeah tried that too. All it keeps doing when loading the track is sandown track. Got me beat
SmellySkidmark: I see you've been on now Bobby, what did yo do to fix it?
Tarj: I'm guessing kicked it the nuts
Tarj: What a relief. That lump on my sphincter is not cancer. HOORAY for haemorrhoids!
SmellySkidmark: Say hello to Preperation H, lol
Obbzy: GT3s on ovals!!! Yes! Indianapolis, tonight.
Tarj: i will fall of the wagon tonight, straight into oval mode. burpppppp
Tarj: Iracimg has nothing to worry about when it comes too...
Bobby: Hello. Yes been in. I deleted my Sandown track. Wierd but as soon as that was gone i was able to get in
t0p5ecret: Morning everyone here's race 1 from last night «check this»
fez: yo dudes, im still lookin for a partner for the PBM, prefered car nissan but whatever really, whos still looking?
t0p5ecret: Sooooo the new Bentley feels very noice to drive! Turn in overall feels better, at least with the default setup.
OR~ShiftyLynel: Agreed, they must have moved the drinks cabinet for better weight distribution. I've haven't tried the rest of the cars yet after the update - might chuck a server up later this afternoon to test them out.
t0p5ecret: Yep it's drinks in the back now, humidor in the front.
Goanna: -=[FDG]=-Stitch memorial race on tonight @ 8pm. TS password = ts4fdg. Mod RSM V8 and Nissan GTR 2011, both on steam. Tracks - Sandown and Xcross...both on server.
SmellySkidmark: Just a reminder to everyone in the GT3 series that the Ferrari will be required content when it's released, as it will be added into the series asap.

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

You are not logged in.

TS3 DETAILS

server address = xfactorracing.ddns.net

PW = FUN (IN CAPS)

Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 1

• Seca
  • Seca's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 11 months ago #1 by Seca
Seca created the topic: Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 1

Welcome to Round 1 of our Australasia GT3 Championship! We start our journey around the ever well known and popular Watkins Glen circuit in the United States Of America. A great, fast flowing circuit is the best way to shake any nerves and cobwebs out of the system, and this circuit will be sure to provide a lot of enjoyment throughout the pack.

Race Night Schedule:
6:00pm AEDT/8:00pm NZDT - Official Practise
6:50pm AEDT/8:50pm NZDT - Drivers Briefing
7:00pm AEDT/9:00pm NZDT - Qualifying
7:20pm AEDT/9:20pm NZDT - Racing Commences

Race Night Format:
Qualifying - 15 minutes, open session
Race 1 - 12 Laps, No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - 26 Laps, 1x Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS). Minimum of 2x Tyres replaced. Pit Window is between Lap 3 and Lap 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobZee, =Fieldzy=, Chrisrx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #2 by RobZee
RobZee replied the topic: Australasia GT3 Championship - Round 1
A message from KSR Bull (Matt)

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the technical difficulties last night. Certainly wasn't an ideal start to the series!

We are currently working on resolving the issues. We will be running a test night on Tuesday night to test everything is working properly before this Sunday. Because this issue was only happening when we got over a certain amount of people, we need as many as possible to jump on and test to ensure everything is running smoothly.

We have been given a test patch from Apex Modding to load onto our server, however he has requested this isn't released publicly at this stage. So we will have a password on the server and when we go to jump on, I will share the password via TeamSpeak. The updated files will auto-download when you join the server.

I am planning the test night to be THIS TUESDAY at 7:30pm AEDT/9:30pm NZDT. Please let me know if you can't make it, if we are too low on numbers it defeats the purpose of testing so we will re-schedule for another time.

Thanks, and hopefully its plain sailing from here on out!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrisrx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds